New to the game

BigKid

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2012
England
Had a go on Goldeneye last night (read 3am), I was very pleased with it.

The graphics are very good in my opinion.

The controls seemed okay but ya have to learn at some point.

I managed to get as far as killing a majority of the ememies after the guardhouse but no further so far.

I used the controller and nunchuck.

Try to look for (Google) tweaked set of Wiimote settings. I did and playing is easier after the changes. I might still have those and will share if/when found.

Thanks to gamespot I found a walkthrough which will be useful.

Try to look for (Google) tweaked set of Wiimote settings. I did and playing is easier after the changes. I might still have those and will share if/when found.

Kafir, are you kafir*GS? If so i plyed you a couple games.. i think.

Kafir, are you kafir*GS? If so i plyed you a couple games.. i think.
Yeah, GS*Kafir and i think we played Goldeneye mode yesterday. I was trying (once again) get the 'Hack most consoles' accolade completed and almost gave you domination:biggrin5:

I agree with WiiAssassin that you don't need a walkthrough, at least not in the easier settings.
Don't know about the more difficult class. Never played the single player in the higher modes at home.

For some FPS you do need a walkthrough. or at least i did.
I remember Turok on the N64. I kept runnning circles looking for those damn switches.
After a while i just got plain fed up. It was too damn annoying going back and forth like that.
Or maybe i was still relatively young at that time, and couldn't keep direction for the likes of me.

Even further back, in the time of the Snes (when i was 7-8 or so) Nintendo had a station you could call when you're stuck in a game. I remember calling it to find that 4th bottle in Zelda A link to the Past.
I could only find 3 bottles, and though i did not need it to finish the game i had just had to have it.

Recently bought a 4 GB memory card and a wii zapper which I will be using next time I play GE.

Back