new to the wii crew and wold like some help

jokeurmnd

WiiChat Member
Aug 14, 2007
How is everybody doing???hopefully well.I'm new to the wii chat but have had my wii since it came out (camped out).I really only use it to play games (which I love),but I would like to get the most/best from it any help???thak you all.

Well, if you only enjoy the Wii by playing games on it, then there's nothing much more to do except buy some games of your interest. If you set up an internet connection, then you can also use the Internet, Everybody Votes & Shop Channels. Glad you're enjoying your Wii. :thumbsup:

hey welcome to wiichat

now if u want to get the best/most out of your wii i recommend getting a couple of virtual console games such as the numerous mario games they have, and if your a fan of first person adventure games, i recommend waiting for metroid prime 3 which comes out in AUG 28

Thanks you guys you sure do know how to make a guy feel welcomed.also does anyone know of a good ds forum???

Question another one sorry...Where and what are these wii usernames and wii online codes???sorry like I said i'm new

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum.

Make yourself at home.

Beer?

To add your wii code, username etc over <------- there, click on the user CP, edit profile. It's all there!

Back