new to this

wiimii123

is souped 'bout GH3
Aug 5, 2007
rhode island
hey im a new member to this wii chat thing soo if anyone a a few pointers or some advice on the wii chat website and how to get around it that would be great thanks and i just have one question does anyone know if wii is going to have a guitar hero???? thanks

wiimii123 said:
... and i just have one question does anyone know if wii is going to have a guitar hero???? thanks

yes, it has been confirmed. my understanding is that the release date is november 3rd

Hey there, welcome to Wiichat! The search bar on the right is very helpful, this site has lots of info on all types of subject material.

thank you very much.... im really excited and im really glad i found this website and thanks SUTA for telling me the release date of guitar hero i cant wait

thanks again!!!!!

hey another question how do u add people to a friends list.... like if u wanted to add u guys to a friends list or somthing what do i have to do??

what do u mean an avid poster?

I believe he means a frequent poster.. Someone who posts on a daily basis.

yes it is wiiwouldlike2play, wiibad and mii peter how did u make those really cool boxes beneath your post? is it a signature??

Last edited:
Welcome, if you need anything, many people are here to assist you.
Just pm someone if you need some help. (private message)

Back