New to Wii Chat

wombateer

Do you feel lucky punk?
Aug 12, 2007
England, not too far from Santa Cruz!
Wii Online Code
1598-2070-0499-1045
Hi everyone,

I just bought a Wii, and thought I'd say hello.

Let me just say that even though Nintendo's "LWB", Little White Box... doesn't pack the same punch as Bill Gates or Sony-San, it has got the potential waiting to be exploited.

Played Red Steel till my arms where dropping off, Call of Duty 3 is just manic, Wii sports, being out boxed by a woman just sucks, KO'd! there's just no decency.

Anyway, read some of the posts and one which makes my hairs stand on end is Wii Live. Surely Nintendo, have got to pull out some weapons of mass destruction here, A USB external hard drive and download demos, and more.
Go Nintendo... oh one last thing, is it me or doesn't Day of Crisis kind of get the taste buds tingling.:thumbsup:

Welcome To Wiichat Forums =]
If you decide to add me on your Wii Friends Please PM Me =]
Enjoy your stay at WiiChat Have a Nice Day =] I Sound Like A Hotel =/

Last edited:
Hey welcome to the forum wombateer. Glad to hear you enjoy the Wii. :)

Hey there wombateer welcome to Wiichat. It would indeed be nice to atleast have external hard support via usb, and it does indeed look like this is something we can look forward to seeing as usb keyboard support has just been added (although with limited ability at this point) and Nintendo has expressed that mouse support is down the road.

Welcome to WiiChat, and enjoy your [hopefully long] stay here. When you get a chance, read over the 'Forum Rules and Regulations' page so you know what's not allowed on the forum.

Hi there!

Welcome to the forum.

Make yourself at home.

Beer?

Back