New To Wii

RAMPAGE

Gods Soldier
May 1, 2007
Australia
Gday guys, I just bought a Wii today. Im wasnt really a Will fan but my friend was always telling me how much fun it is so i went out and got one. Im more of a PS3 360 gamer.
Well the thing is i dont know jack crap about the Wii and its products. So if you had to pick one game thats out at the moment that is a must have title which game would it be as im looking to go and pick some up.

Uhhh...ok, Good for you!.....I'd pick either Zelda, or Mario Strikers Charged. Zelda is long and adventure-es, Mario Strikers is pretty fun and online.

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Uhhh...ok, Good for you!.....I'd pick either Zelda, or Mario Strikers Charged. Zelda is long and adventure-es, Mario Strikers is pretty fun and online.
+1, Couldn't agree with you more Luigi.

I get the impression that some games aren't available in Australia but if you're more of a 360/PS3 type then you should really get Metroid Prime 3. It is a very satisfying game. Resident Evil 4 was also really enjoyable and both of these games were a surprise to me. I used to play many online FPS games on my souped up PC graphics card but now I rather enjoy the comfortable play of the Wii.

Other games that I have liked were Tiger Woods, Super Paper Mario, God Father Blackhand, Mario Strickers is ok but only if you have someone to play against.

Disappointments: Madden 08, Trauma Center, Scarface

The games that I think really have potential:
Super Mario Galaxy
Victorious Boxer
Fifa Soccer
Zack & Wiki

and there are a couple more.

I personally thought Trauma Center was good, but to each their own. Don't forget the most anticipated game coming to the Wii Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

blueovalboy7 said:
I personally thought Trauma Center was good, but to each their own. Don't forget the most anticipated game coming to the Wii Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

I wanted to like it and maybe I didn't give it a chance. I thought the controls needed a lot of work and that the routines were tedious both in surgery and out. I sort of liked the style of it but I need a little better pace.

Unfortunately I can't get into SSBB because it's just not my thing. We'll see and I hope it's great for those who are interested.

I can understand that, up until about a month ago I had never really played any Super Smash game, but I am now a convert. So since I don't really have high expectations I'm sure it will blow me away.

Hello, have had the wii since its release date. we really love it. You need friends codes to play some of the games, which is a pain. Only found this site today so brand new to this too lol

when does metriod come out for you? that is THE game to get at the moment. it makes my PS3 it's beeaaatccch

Thanks for the Replys guys.
I will proberly get, Mario Strikers and Zelda. Im not a big Resi eVil fan, but i see it got great reviews, i might have to check that one out as well.
Iv heard good things about Metroid prime but we dont get that game untill 8th November.

Thanks again:)

Back