New to WiiChat.com ~<o>_<o>~

Supreme TJ

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2008
Bloomington IN
Hi! I'm TJ, 23 y/o male, I live in Indiana. I have been a hard core gamer for as long as I can remember, ever since I first played pong. I have always been a Nintendo supporter, but I love me some sony also. Big into RPG's, strategy, and action/platformers. I like fighting games(Cant wait for SSBB, that is one of the few fighting games that I am good at[and I mean really good]), party games, kooky games, and any game that isnt strictly fast cars and boring guns.

I am probably one of Princess Peach's biggest fans(though not obsessive, people who can tell you every little thing about something/someone cant really be considered a fan so much as a stalker). If its a game where you can play Peach I have beaten it, or at elast played it till I got bored with it.

Still learning how to navigate this site since it is set up differnt than all the other forums I have used so far, I plan to use this site to meet new people to play Online with on my Wii. Only one of my RL friends has a Wii. Also would love to use this site to help find out what games have Online capabilities. Nintendo's website never gets updated and when they do update it its just to change the pictures, not to actually add information or anything silly like that.

Well if you have read this far, thanks and message me or however that works on here!

Welcome to WiiChat, TJ. I'm Fox.
Feel free to PM me or an older member if you have ?s or need help.

*plays KISS's God of Thunder and slowly walks away*

Back