New to WiiChat, not new to Wii

DraKhen99

WiiChat Member
Nov 6, 2007
Hi all ... I just found this site - needed to ask a question, and here was a forum - looks like a good one too :)

I got my Wii (here in the US) the day it came out - Nov. 19th, 2006 :D Played it a while, moved, hadn't had the chance to unpack it, now I did, and I'm back to playing it all the time (uh, an hour a day, max?) :D

Anyway, just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself... I have these games for it:

Madden 2007 (Wanna buy it? It's in mint condition!)
Excite Truck
Need For Speed: Carbon (Wanna buy it? It too is in mint condition!)
Super Paper Mario

-John

Well I was gonna ask in Gaming ... but since you're here - in the Wii sports games, does the difficulty ramp up with your rating? I noticed it's harder to beat the computer AI in Tennis after having played several matches, and my Wii rating is up to like 400 or something. Bowling is a bit more difficult too, cause I bowled a 242 when my rating was around 500, and now it's over 1,000 and I can't seem to even get above 220?

-John

yeah the tennis difficulty increases with your score one you go above a certain level u have to play perfect to get any points
Similar with the bowling

not sure about baseball and i never got into boxing or golf to find out

Yeah, that's what I thought - Thanks for clearing that up!

I had a friend come over the other night to play Wii, and she doesn't have one, so we logged her in as guest, and she beat me ... I knew it wasn't me ;)

-John

the difference with the bowling is that , i dont think its harder to bowl but you just have to bowl better to keep your ranking going up
eg: my missus is crap at bowling but she had a fantastic round and earned a **** load of point but then straight after she had an ok round and lost virtualy all of them

Hey welcome to the forum John. From what I've noticed in Wii Bowling is that if I don't bowl anywhere from around 270 + I will lose points. However, I've figured out a method of bowling a strike practically every throw which has helped me a lot.

And ... what's the method? I've tried everything I can think of ... to no avail :(

-John

Syntax said:
Hey welcome to the forum John. From what I've noticed in Wii Bowling is that if I don't bowl anywhere from around 270 + I will lose points. However, I've figured out a method of bowling a strike practically every throw which has helped me a lot.

yes synty baby do tell !!

el-zilcho said:
yes synty baby do tell !!

I made a thread about it. Just click on my user name and from the drop down options choose "find threads by user". It should be there somewhere.

Back