New To WiiChat

Wiiman0001

WiiChat Member
Jan 15, 2008
Goodyear, Arizona
Wii Online Code
6915-7734-3285-1184
hey my name is Eric, my profile name is Wiiman0001, this is my first post, just wanted to say hey, what games do u guys/girls play and whats up, add me, or message me

Hi welcome, dont have time to really introduce myself and my games, im about to watch Juno :p Yes... Juno, I love all kinds of movies.

Welcome to the Wiichat!

or as we say in Mexico..

¡Bienvenido al Wiichat!

¡Goce su permanece!

thank you all for ur generous welcomes that's awesome any other forum they hate each other but not people who play the Wii, they are nice people, lol, cool ur gonna see Juno i really want to see that movie

Oh no wiiman im the exception, i hate most forum members. and a lot of people are on here so i like to yell at them for what they do.
But welcome, enjoy your stay, i won't add you because im lazy and i hate trying to find a damn pencil in a house.

Wiiman0001 said:
hey my name is Eric, my profile name is Wiiman0001, this is my first post, just wanted to say hey, what games do u guys/girls play and whats up, add me, or message me

hey newcomer welcome to wiichat.
Everybody give him around off applause!
Your gonna like it here, just stay out of trouble and you'll be fine.
If you have any questions ask me.

EDIT: I play the tenkaichi series and Super mario Galaxy

Last edited:
Just saw Juno, great movie. Great acting, great story, and great comedy. Its not a laugh out loud type of comedy in the movie, but its funny.

Aside from this being the wrong forum, welcome to Wiichat! I have SMG, Scarface, WiiPlay and Mercury Revolution

Back