New to WiiChat

CodeRed7sw

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2010
Georgia
Ok first im 12 yrs old and I LOVE gaming. I have a PS2, PS3, and PC obviosly. I am thinking about buying a Wii or Maybe another PS3

I see....

Alot of people are choosing PS3 this year, because back in 2007, the PS3 was 600 bucks, so since many people couldn't afford it, they bought 360. Now alot more people are buying PS3 now. The only reason I like about the PS3 is that it has free online play.

Welcome to Wiichat for the last time.

I dont know about that. If they made the 360 $1 then EVERYONE would have and the ps3 would be like the Nintendo N.E.S. long gone! But there not that rich enough to do that. They would go broke in a DAY!! lol

Honestly, in terms of graphics on 360 and PS3, it won't make a difference as long as you enjoy playing the game. Regardless of what system you buy a multi-platform game for, it'll still be in HD (considering you have the cables), so who cares about some helmet quality or sharper rocks? Pft.

Welcome to WiiChat CodeRed.

Welcome to WiiChat! But be warn! There are some people that can be mean at tch'you........ * KingBowser looking at DG*:lol:

Anyway welcome.:D

Back