New Trade-in spot

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
just found out couple days ago at work that we now do trade-in at bestbuy. only the stores in Texas do trade-ins in store (for now) but you can go to
bestbuytradein.com and trade in all kinds of stuff, from games, to dvds, to old cell phones, computers whateva. and there actually better prices than most places. check it out

bestbuytradein.com

^^^ Nothing like the little kids posting using Mommy's and Daddy's computer. (Snicker, snicker) :frown2:

Oh, and reported...

just found out couple days ago at work that we now do trade-in at bestbuy. only the stores in Texas do trade-ins in store (for now) but you can go to
bestbuytradein.com and trade in all kinds of stuff, from games, to dvds, to old cell phones, computers whateva. and there actually better prices than most places. check it out

bestbuytradein.com

Trading in games without any type of promotion is not the best way to go. Unless there is a huge promotion going, I'd stick to selling it or trading games with other people.

Yeah trading games in to a business is a huge ripoff these days. Especially with the existence of things like ebay. I don't understand why people don't just get gamefly if they're going to trade games in for 1/3 of what they paid.

I only trade in games if there is some kind of an offer or if the trade in value is close to what I paid, unless I'm desperate and broke.

I actually done well on quite a few of my trade-ins at EBgames (MSC bought for $25 - traded for $30, BWii and Elebits bought for $30 - traded for $30, NHL2K9 bought for $30 - traded for $30).

I use this website to get a rough idea of current trade values, it's a Canadian one but I'm sure there is a US version too.
http://www.tivs.ca/

Lickin on my penis penis lickin on my penis

farts to the max

Dude this kid has posted this like on fifty threads. How is he not banned yet?

but anyway, I use gamestop to trade in games cause there is no other good stores except eb games and best buy. But isnt EBgames and gamestop the same store? and i've already looked at bestbuytradein and the rates are pretty bad. but a great site is goozex.com
you just post your games and then people request them. then one someone gets to your game, you get there address and stuff. you can print a shipping label straight from your computer. i know you are gonna complain about shipping but the rates are awesome cause it doesnt even involve a store. like for example, animal crossing city folk is worth 700 points on the site. (100 points = 5 bucks) so thats 35 bucks that you get for just animal crossing (no wiispeak) so you minus the shipping cost which is about 4 bucks and its a lot better than any trade in store (or site) i've seen. wow i wrote a lot more than i intentioned but whatever.

^Sounds pretty awesome. I could easily make 300 to 400 bucks. :ihih: My only concern would have to be security, seeing as you are giving out personal information and whatnot.

lickylicky, you really need to get the hell out of here.

i've been using it. its really good. i guess you could raise the security issue but i dont see it as too much of a setback. just a suggestion though.

and thank god that dude was banned. on other threads he was bragging that he almost had 100 spam posts. if he got there i'd be mad

I would never trade in a game, I'd rather have a game than the 2 dollars trade in value. And I don't have enough games to make any money off of them even if I did trade them in.

Haha, searching through the trade in values, Halo 3 is $17, Halo 3 Legendary edition is $15, and Halo 3 Limited edition is $12. that's screwed up...

Last edited:
i've been using it. its really good. i guess you could raise the security issue but i dont see it as too much of a setback. just a suggestion though.

and thank god that dude was banned. on other threads he was bragging that he almost had 100 spam posts. if he got there i'd be mad

Yeah, I'll probably just check the privacy policies and ask the 'rents if I can do it.

I noticed the used games at Best Buy the other day. It may be OK for the person trading in (not sure) but their prices for their used games were ridiculous. Something like $45 for SMG. Huh????

Play-N-Trade is a good trade in spot in my area. I ususally get $15-$20 for most core games that are a year or so old.

Back