New Trade-in spot

Yeah I'm totally with ROB, I buy games so that I can have them years from now and come back to them again if I want.

Well i would do that but i have no source of income, i'm only fourteen and my parents can't really just hand me money. So i either trade in some games or not get anything else.

^Same here. I hate not having money. It sucks.

I wish someone would start an auctioning site for games that revolved around value, collectibility, and demand. I could make a lot of money.

I hate not having money. It sucks.

no you know what sucks? going to have a six week summer job (working outdoors, landscaping) and then 4 days before your set to start, breaking your ankle. thats what sucks. When all was said and done, i would have made around 1000 dollars in 6 weeks. bye bye ps3 :(

Well i would do that but i have no source of income, i'm only fourteen and my parents can't really just hand me money. So i either trade in some games or not get anything else.

You could join trading sites, such as Goozex or GameTZ. All you really need is $2-$3 to ship it out and a something to package the game in.

no you know what sucks? going to have a six week summer job (working outdoors, landscaping) and then 4 days before your set to start, breaking your ankle. thats what sucks. When all was said and done, i would have made around 1000 dollars in 6 weeks. bye bye ps3 :(

Damn, that really sucks.
I almost had a landscaping job, but my damn cousin backed out on me, so by the time I tried to find another job, everything was already filled. (for a fourteen year old, at least)

I tried to find another job, everything was already filled. (for a fourteen year old, at least)
you're fourteen too? lol i hate not being able to work. it bugs the crap out of me.
but at least i get out of a cast on tuesday and then next weekend, yard saling!!! :D

Back