new update

alek317

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
"There’s a method for powering yourself up as needed to do battle with the Subspace Army—a method that has not been seen before."

this sounds like a leveling up system as you advance anyone agree or got another thought/suggestion

if its a leveling up system that would be so cool IMO

i guess they could be talking about final smashes too but since we already know about final smashes i don't think they would "sneak" it in like that

Yeah, I agree. It would be a nice touch if there was a leveling up system to the game, but I am pretty much happy either way. Thanks for the info.

do you guys mean leveling up as in like final fantasy games and such?

zapasant93 said:
do you guys mean leveling up as in like final fantasy games and such?
Yeah, I think he is referring to something similar, but not as deep as the system found in the FF games.

like upgrading stats? i dam well hope so!!!! lol

talk about this in the site discussion thread.

Ontopic, probably it means after killing enough people or powering up enough, your moves are more stronger. or you do an FSA

OO yes that would be awsome, If it that were associated with WIFI i would love to see a lvl 50 vs a lvl 50 player so it keeps things equal or something.. But he said "A method that has not been seen before." So anything is possible :D

well when he said not yet seen before i assumed he meant like never seen in a previous super smash game.... which means some kind of like rank level system is possible

when i said level system i meant like you gain XP and spend point upgrading your characters stats or something along those lines

Yeah, definitely confirms leveling up and yes, I can finally say I'm pumped for Brawl. I knew I'd get it, I knew I'd love it, but finally, the game has grabbed my attention. I'm pretty pumped with the idea of leveling.

Now, I'm praying Subspace E. lasts over 10-12 hours and you can save at middle points and what not. It would seriously make this my most anticipated game. Surpassing Assassin's Creed, Mario Galaxy, and COD 4.

Back