el-zilcho

...:..:..:..:..:..
Sep 25, 2007
the cellar
Wii Online Code
2889-0567-4141-1338
Ok so i woke up tpday and decided to do a random update

and hey presto!!

problem is that I dont know what its updated !

wii shop channel is now allowing you to update everbody votes and internet channel , I updated EV but cant find any difference

any ideas?

just found an article saying that it mite be to add keyboard support which makes sense seeing as though I cant find anything physical yet and its probably giving the option to update from shop channel in case you're not interested in using a keyboard or havent enough memory!

I dont want to update internet channel until i kknow if it is just keyboard support as It doesnt interest me that much and id rather save blocks

Last edited:
ok sorry for the double post

you can now paste into your search tool on opera browser

full keyboard support has been added

a new reccomended sites favourite has been added

you can send favourites to wii friends

and links u recieve on message board open in browser

thats all i know so far

Last edited:
Im on my wii so cant , but all its said was was that there is an update avaliable and it could be to do with keyboard support

I ve not been able to find anything other than that and what i have worked out for myself as stated above ,
Update your wii dude and see for yourself

woow ! Would be cool if we where able to browse the opera browser with our keyboard lol!

keyborad support for opera you mean? because they already had keyboard support for the wii in update 3.0:cool:
Also, wouldnt ninty have sent us a message like they usually do?

EDIT: Okay its updating :) slowly

Last edited:
Think this is included for everybody votes and "maybe" message board too

Please be a demo channel please be a demo channel. lol I can only dream. Nevertheless, ninty has graced us with another update:smilewinkgrin:

nope ...it took mine a while too

i wonder why we havent had word from ninty this time ?

oh one thing ..when you zoom in and out it pings and tells you when the page is at %100

how great is that ?!

el-zilcho said:
nope ...it took mine a while too

i wonder why we havent had word from ninty this time ?

oh one thing ..when you zoom in and out it pings and tells you when the page is at %100

how great is that ?!
Dont know why we havent heard from ninty yet, and thats pretty cool. Mines almost done:yikes:

almost done lol

yeah well now u have to go to the shop channel to update internet channel and EV channel

takes even longer hehe:lol:

:cool: ha ha stay cool brendo !

let me know what you find bud

It seems like an awfully large amount of blocks are needed for the new updated internet channel for what is new , I mean not much has changed at all , why has it taken up so much space?

Last edited:
Back