# The King of Fighters '97
# The King of Fighters '98: The Slugfest
# The King of Fighters '99: Millennium Battle
# The King of Fighters 2000
# The King of Fighters 2001
# The King of Fighters 2002: Challenge to Ultimate Battle
# The King of Fighters 2003

King of the fighters

# The Last Blade (Bakumatsu Roman: Gekka no Kenshi)
# The Last Blade 2 (Bakumatsu Roman: Dai Ni Maku Gekka no Kenshi)

the art of fighting

# Art of Fighting (Ryuuko no Ken)
# Art of Fighting 2 (Ryuuko no Ken 2)
# Art of Fighting 3: The Path of the Warrior (Art of Fighting: Ryuuko no Ken Gaiden)

# Samurai Shodown (Samurai Spirits)
# Samurai Shodown II (Shin Samurai Spirits: Haohmaru jigokuhen)
# Samurai Shodown III: Blades of Blood (Samurai Spirits: Zankurou Musouken)
# Samurai Shodown IV: Amakusa's Revenge (Samurai Spirits: Amakusa Kourin)
# Samurai Shodown V (Samurai Spirits Zero)
# Samurai Shodown V Special (Samurai Spirits Zero Special)

# World Heroes
# World Heroes 2
# World Heroes 2 Jet
# World Heroes Perfect
thats the neo geo fighting game series i know i am sure theres more

holy crap, how far out of the loop am i?!

i honestly at first ment JUST for the street fighter series, but now that theres all these different fighting games i realized how many theyre really are for the neo geo! wow

I was just playing an original Neo-Geo arcade machine in the back of the pizzeria by my house :D. I was like..."Hey, I wonder if this is a..." *looks at label* "NEO-GEO! OMFGFTW!" I've been playing that thing for years, and never realized it was a Neo-Geo. I love that thing.

Hopefully we finally get to See Super Mario Brothers 1.5, and the Remake of Zelda 1, also I hope we see some old classic Gameboy games like Mario Land and Zelda Links Awaking not GMA games since you can still play those on your DS.

This is only confirmed (Neo-Geo and MSX) for Japan. There has been no verification of these coming out in NA or Europe.

I would guess that it will come over eventually though.

gh05t said:
wow the gb and gbc are gunna be kool i used to love playing my gbc when i was little

agreed. I am a little worried though. I feel the GBA and DS should stay exclusive and not be on VC yet. GBC/GB is fine because the most recent system (DS) doesn't allow play for these old games.

My god the Wii owns... said:
I was just playing an original Neo-Geo arcade machine in the back of the pizzeria by my house :D. I was like..."Hey, I wonder if this is a..." *looks at label* "NEO-GEO! OMFGFTW!" I've been playing that thing for years, and never realized it was a Neo-Geo. I love that thing.
what games are on it or what games do you like to play on it? neo geo is my fav arcade machine next to cps and cps2

Ahh, can't wait for the VC to get better. It's so young, just think of the future. This was such a great idea Nintendo came up with. If they could only get them out faster.

Back