New Virtual Console games available, Bomberman ‘93 and Bonk’s Adventure

Bomberman!! :D

Btw, you buy these games using points right? How do you attain the points? Do they sell "scratch cards" or something at your local retailer or anything because I can't use a credit card for purchasing.

BlightedArt said:

Btw, you buy these games using points right? How do you attain the points? Do they sell "scratch cards" or something at your local retailer or anything because I can't use a credit card for purchasing.
you can buy Wii point card from game stores.

BlightedArt said:

You can buy cards at retail stores for ($19.99 for 2000 Wii Points) or you can buy them through the Wii virtual console store on your Wii system with credit cards only VISA/MASTER cards. (with credit cards you can buy points @ $10=1000pts - $20=2000pts - $30=3000pts and a whopping $50 = 5000pts..!

Hope this helps.:yesnod:

I played Bonk on SNES when I was a kid and I loved it! I'm glad for this release. And I have been a Bomberman addict since god knows when. Very good adds.

is bomberman 93 more like the bomberman on the SNES or is it like the crappy bomberman 64

Bomberman '93 is arguably the best version of the game you can get. It's the same style as the SNES version pretty much. Only better somehow. It's also fun as hell. Tore me away from Wii Sports for a couple hours even!

Jesus! We are really being stiffed in the UK. We are going to be paying almost DOUBLE what Americans are!!!!! Why doesn't Shigsy just be done with it and fly over here and kick me squarely in the nuts!!!!

Avais100 said:
is bomberman 93 more like the bomberman on the SNES or is it like the crappy bomberman 64

It's probably one of the best versions you could of bought then and i guess now for that matter. Old school..I'm lovin BONK's adventure.

Back