new weird al CD

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
weird al just released a new CD today. its called [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]STRAIGHT OUTTA LYNWOOD. ive only listened to the first song on the CD so far and it is HILARIOUS! if your a waird al fan, get the CD NOW!
[/FONT]

i got it before you posted this:p my time. its an ok CD. Good songs on the CD:
White & Nerdy
Canadian Idiot
I'll Sue Ya
Weasel Stomping Day
Don't Download This Song

(you can download the last song from his myspace page:p)

Last edited:
Dark Void said:
did you pay for it >_< i can get any CD that has been realeased and is about to be realesed for free muahahahhahahaahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANX TO A 1337 asian i know XD
i dont really like Lu that much (if thats who youre talking about). you dont get to carry around the CD if you dont buy it...you just get a crappy version you burned onto a blank

This made me think of something I saw on Adult Swim I think it was.

It was something to the effect of:

"Weird Al released his new album today. In 1984 if we would have told you that in 20 years: Michael Jackson = Flameout
Weird Al = Relevant
You would have called us crazy."

It was funnier the way they put it but oh well.

Scream said:
This made me think of something I saw on Adult Swim I think it was.

It was something to the effect of:

"Weird Al released his new album today. In 1984 if we would have told you that in 20 years: Michael Jackson = Flameout
Weird Al = Relevant
You would have called us crazy."

It was funnier the way they put it but oh well.

Hahha nope, that's about right. And they are exactly right. I didn't get the new CD yet, but I may pick it up and YES, I do buy my music as I work in the industry.. and stealing from my own people just isn't right.

Back