New Wii and DS my day = awsome

Wolf says Rawr
Mar 24, 2007
Today was awesome..I had 30$ cash, and a DS along with a mix of games. I thought 50$ for about 13 games..
Well I go to my local Gamestop, and trade - in. She combined all my games and added 40%(10% from Edge Card) even though I only had 13 games
It avged to about 103.37$. My draw dropped. It was awesome, because no cash from pocket =].

Anyway's, I buy a Crimson Black DS which is awesome looking..(I'll sell for 150$ U.S. if you can't find it =P)
It made me happy =]
I traded in my DS and used store credit to buy the DS Lite. I had 30$ credit left.

So I get home and calk the big N, to report my Wii problem. My Wii occasionally locks up. For 5$ Im getting a new one. If your pondering to send in your Wii..Do it! Just do it!

Haha btw, I only had 4 days left of warranty

Yes Nintendo has awesome tech support they always try to help you the best they can if all else fails they usually give you need product

Lucky with the Warranty, sweet day though.

*Dreams back to when first got Wii.
Good times babyy*

wait, if your warranty expires can you still get it replaced and if so for how much?

Haha..
Go trade in your games!
GO!!GO!!GO!!

And I don't know Call Nintendo and have them check your LU #. Then see if you warranty is valid, and if not see what you can do

yeah, that gamestop deal is frickin amazing!

i traded 4 ds games, a 15 dollar 360 game and a 20 dollar wii game (far cry) and got 75 and change for them all! (not amazing, but for gamestops trade in rates-its a steal! lol)

Yea,

Trading is nice... There is a place here in town that opened up - it's a smaller franchise than gamestop, but they give WAY more back for trades.

I traded 2 20-year-old NES games in and got $50 back for them. I got a new new Wii game for nothing! Not to mention, with my membership there (free for me), I get 10-20% off used games - not to mention 10-25% more for my trade-ins.

Good stuff..

Matt!

Back