new wii channel march

matt28781 said:
whoa nintendo are really pushing the boat out another mii channel thats pointles and boring.

well done nintendo...no offence fellas just fed up now want some new stuff. and to be honest a new mi channel doesnt turn me on. infact i probably wouldnt even download it

Wow and all you've seen is the creator and plaza

I didn't hear of a new channel any time soon

well its nintendo they push everything back. Don't get your hopes up on a release date.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i think he means the mii channel where you rate everyones miis thats comming out?? "mii world?" or something like that? beats me

i have no idea whats comming out to be honest. but i know the internet is in april like con77 indicated

That sounds Shitehouse

In April Japan are getting a new channel where you can submit your Mii's to be voted upon in a contest etc....

Thats JAPAN!

Wii_Smurf said:
In April Japan are getting a new channel where you can submit your Mii's to be voted upon in a contest etc....

Thats JAPAN!

thats what i heard its probably going to be realised in europe late july or somthethig

when do u guys think it will be realised in europe:confused:

Just give us internet channel with a mario kart game and SSBB and also a ds demo download channel then they can waste their time on shitty channels such as a popularity channel:mad5:

Back