New Wii Channel!!!!

Yes, Its a Mii polling channel. Thats about it. You register a Mii then do some small polls. Then there a records of how many people agree with you.

EDIT: It was launced at 9pm EST.

Well my Wii isn't illuminated yet so I guess it hasn't arrived in Texas?

Cool "Everybody Votes Channel" I guess it's a bunch of common questions and we can all poll our answers, sweet, DLing it now...

I live in Oklahoma and I received the update message.

Like Tom said, it's under Wii Shop Channel/Wii Ware, but I received the notification first stating it's available, but I needed to update first. Didn't bother checking if it'll still download without the update.

fistpittingnork said:
I live in Oklahoma and I received the update message.

Like Tom said, it's under Wii Shop Channel/Wii Ware, but I received the notification first stating it's available, but I needed to update first. Didn't bother checking if it'll still download without the update.
I never got the message. I downloaded it before I updated. Just when I opened the channel it told me to update. And like I said before Nintendo put anti-mod chip firmware in the update.

Major Tom said:
I never got the message. I downloaded it before I updated. Just when I opened the channel it told me to update. And like I said before Nintendo put anti-mod chip firmware in the update.
How do you know for sure Nintendo put anti-mod chip firmware in the update? I dont have one, I'm just wondering how you know?

A few of my friends have mods chips and there are some reports online that the update targeted the Wiininja mod chip. But all it is is rumors until Nintendo actually says something about it.

Yeah there are 2 threads on this we posted in about a minute of each other. But oh well. Nintendo rocks!!!!!

Back