New Wii Channel

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
In an Inteview with Shigeru Miyamoto for the 2007 GDC [Games Developers Conference] He told us of a new channel where people can Submit their Mii's to be rated upon using a new Mii Creating Software..

Sounds cool huh? Anyways heres the Video for it, Sorry about the Lengh it's like an Hour lol but I listened to it.

GDC Video - Just select your Language...

Theres also a Link for a website which has reported on it Here

Of course you have the Video!

Last edited:
Suppose I shouldn't moan as its free but I'm going to.

Must be the Big N feeling guitly abut misleading everyone on the release of Online Gaming Channl. so they will probably release tis new channel end of March whn the Online Gaming was due to lure you all into false pretences.

They stuffed up big time and a channel that takes 5 mins to make is a joke for an excuse.

I Was Actually Listening To Part 2 Of This When I Clicked This Thread.

Michael Hardman said:
Suppose I shouldn't moan as its free but I'm going to.

Must be the Big N feeling guilty abut misleading everyone on the release of Online Gaming Channel. so they will probably release tis new channel end of March when the Online Gaming was due to lure you all into false pretenses.

They stuffed up big time and a channel that takes 5 mins to make is a joke for an excuse.
Fixed all your grammar errors in bold....

Would you stop trashing the Wii? Online is coming soon enough, just wait. Sure it'll be the worst online of the 3 consoles, but it's Online...don't complain.

in touch with the wii said:
the channel means our miis will become more realistic
Not really....maybe though, there's been tons of internet rumor that Mii updates are around the corner. Maybe Nintendo's been holding off so they can release the updates along with this new channel. :)

Yeah seems to me that it'll be like Sims in the detail of the new clothes

Back