New Wii Chat User Here --->

DarkZBoy

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2008
Hiya since I dont have any other words to say I made a complete profile of myself

------------------
Religion: I am Muslim dont hate ><
Wii bought: September 15th 2007 3:02 PM
Wii Merchandise: Wiimote, Classic Controller, Nunchuk, Stronger Newer Straps
Wii Code: PM Me I dont care who you are just PM me so I can tell you my code ^w^
Wii Games: Legend of Zelda-Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
WarioWare Smooth Moves
Metal Slug Anthology
Wii Play
Wii Sports
-------------------
Well its long but hey its an intro XP

DarkZBoy said:
Hiya since I dont have any other words to say I made a complete profile of myself

------------------
Religion: I am Muslim dont hate ><
Wii bought: September 15th 2007 3:02 PM
Wii Merchandise: Wiimote, Classic Controller, Nunchuk, Stronger Newer Straps
Wii Code: PM Me I dont care who you are just PM me so I can tell you my code ^w^
Wii Games: Legend of Zelda-Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
WarioWare Smooth Moves
Metal Slug Anthology
Wii Play
Wii Sports
-------------------
Well its long but hey its an intro XP
welcome to wiichat and why would we hate you just because you are a muslim?

^Trust me, there's people out there. But hopefully not in here! Welcome to the Wiichat!

WiiChat has no hate for anyone, we accept people from everywhere with open arms. You cause trouble however..then :lol:

Naw don't worry about, enjoy it here.
See ya round' dude.

Also the longer the intro the better..easier to reply to :wink:

Hey Bud!! Welcome to the forums. Remember to follow the ru-...Wait...Muslim?! ****ING MUSLIM!!?!?! OMG!!1111!!!11ONE GTFO AND DON'T COME BACK!111!!!!!1ONE!!!11SHIFT+1!!

LMAO Nah I'm messing around. Racism is not something to worry about around here. As I was saying, Remember to follow the rules and you'll make out just fine around here. Have fun posting!

Aww *hugs Fahad* Hi, welcome to WiiChat. Don't worry, I'm not a guy. So, please don't freak out o_o. Lol, oh yes.. and no worries, if someone does act rude towards you.. You go report it to a mod! You'll know who they are if you stick around! Enjoy your stay, and I hope to see you around the forums!

Welcome to the site Fahad. I am sure that no one will hate you for who you are, so I hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Hey Fahad! welcome to the Wiiiiiii forum! *Joeyboy waves* HATE?!?!?! I am a lover, not a fighter.....unlike WiiWouldLike2Play, I am a bloke (aussie slang for d male gender) but i'll still give u a blokey hug, who cares!! but dont take it d wrong way coz i dont "swing" dat way if u know wat i mean :D

Back