New Wii Colors confirmed: black and red

It's not really confirmed because the tip came from an an "anonymous" Nintendo rep. We know more colors are coming, we just don't know when and which ones. Black is the only confirmation we know about so far.

Wii_Rulez said:
It's not really confirmed because the tip came from an an "anonymous" Nintendo rep. We know more colors are coming, we just don't know when and which ones. Black is the only confirmation we know about so far.
...what about red?

yeah, im thinking white might be the best...I am gonna get a skin though, some of those look bad ass

white is the best colour i reckon, silver looks alright aswell, but the others look.. ugly

i guess really what matters is really on the inside we should all stop being so superficial. hahaha

this is annoying.

the official site had them pictured in 5 diff colours for ages quite a while ago, i liked the look of the silver one, and it matched my stuff (tv, hi-fi etc)

obviously i had to buy a white one, and dont want to sell that one just to chance getting my hands on a silver one when it finally comes out.

why dont you just sent it off to get a paint job their a companies that do a very good job of doing that if you really need a new color and are pissed off you have a white one.

nintendo knows how to milk us out of our money i mean look at the game boy and the color gameboy its the samething but the caseing of machine was colored and it sold like crazy and then the pocket gameboy which sold just as well and all of them were the same machine.

Back