New Wii Comer

Tavid

Wii Owner
Apr 8, 2007
United States
Hello everyone my name is Tavid. I have had my Wii for about a month or so now. I really love it and I am sure most of you do. The games I currently own are Wii Sports, Wii Play and Tiger Woods 07.

I look forward to reading and learning alot more about the Wii on this site and maybe even share a little bit that I know.

Tiger woods I whould also like to know about

Tavid said:
Hello everyone my name is Tavid. I have had my Wii for about a month or so now. I really love it and I am sure most of you do. The games I currently own are Wii Sports, Wii Play and Tiger Woods 07.

I look forward to reading and learning alot more about the Wii on this site and maybe even share a little bit that I know.
why must everyone rub in stuff making me want wii even more, i just can't seem to get my hands on it :mad2: .

Welcome Tavid, from another newcomer,
Tiger Woods has been pretty much the only game I play regurlarly for quite a few years now, so I am eagerly anticipating playing on the Wii. I started gaming before there were any consoles, so even the less than next gen graphics of the Wii are OK by me. I'm also getting Wii sports and Wii Play with the system I won on *bay last night (counting the minutes till arrival).

Back