New Wii for christmas, HELP!!

lottie1459

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
I posted this in the other board, but didn't get an replys and I'm a bit desparate! XP

So, You will probably get millions of these thread at this time of year, but we cant sync our Wii controllers to the Wii it's self and we know this because It says press A and we press it but all the controller does is flash at me.

Any Ideas? and what I could do?

Thanks,

Lottie!!

well usually that syncs your controller to your wii i think, but since its not working, you have to open the teeny white flap in between the reset and eject buttons, and look for a red button. then take the battery cover off the wii remote and look for another red button. first press the red button on the wii just one time, and press the red button on the back of the wii remote at the same time.

also you can refer to the manual for these type of issues, in case a forum response isnt quick enough, but i hope this helps.

if i were you i would get someone else to try it.

check the manual. or get someone who already owns a wii to do it

press 1 and 2 on the wiimote while pressing the red sync button on the wii. The controller will go into seek mode.

Ours was doing this too. I found out that the remote was in sync but the game was only set up to use one remote. Once we set the game up to use 2 remotes everything worked fine.

Last edited:
Back