New Wii game! From the creators of Elebits...

StevenNevets

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
http://wii.ign.com/objects/882/882221.html

Reminds me of Elebits in a good and bad way.

Great graphics, great controlls, great game-play, and then they ruin it for me with a kiddy theme and weak, corny story line/voice acting.

Either way it looks like it's a high-quality game and I'll be sure to rent it.

No thank you. I watched the story line trailer, and as my ears bled by the horrid voice acting, I starting watching the game play video. It does not look good at all. It reminds me of Super Monkey Ball...but kiddier.

I have...it doesn't remind me of Elebits at all...it's more like a Kirby game

Axtlar said:
I have...it doesn't remind me of Elebits at all...it's more like a Kirby game
Agreed, just read the sentence after I mention elebits:p
that's all I meen.

come on konami make a game like MGS for the wii!!! why cant they get that people dont want another elebits!

I'm so sick of these pictures with narration. Really lazy.

But the graphics do look good though. :thumbsup:

Yeah but I want videos in the games not still images..and I want for Konami to make more serious games, come on! for crying out loud!! make a Contra for Wii, or I don't know a Castlevania..they showed "2nd Konami game for the Wii" that means that they are developing more games exclusively for the Wii, I just hope they are something different than a kiddie game, or if they make it a kiddie game at least put fun and unique elements in the game

LOL it was kiddie but still irrestibly cute. I agree though we should get more videos. That would be way more exciting. However the still images are more the childrens sake. I mean come on theres only so much little children can focus on. The point is to make the story mesmerizing and get the kids really into it. Heck I'm 21 and I'm kinda itching to find out more about the game. I like Elebits and I'm probably going to get that as well so we'll see

Back