new wii game. LOOKS GREAT!

I've known about this game I think before the Wii came out so I wouldn't call this news.

Any way I think IGN reviewed it and said it was a meh 6/10 game.

I'll stick with my Super Monkey Ball BB for now.

bad idea, these are the kind of games that cause teen pregnancy, drunken fathers abusing wives, and ebola due to RAGE! (joking)

the background music is from an old-school Nintendo game "Milon's Secret Castle". It's a game that's insanely difficult, and I find it hard to beat, even on emulators.

Looks like that game in Zelda TP inside the fishing shop on the right side, only much easier. Would work as a mini game but thats it. I'd go with Mercury Meldown if I was forced to buy that type of game.

It does look fun. But you would have to take your time moving the wii mote around the only way I buy it if it was like 15 bucks at the most

Too much like mnkey ball for me.. i I did get it I'd trade in Monkey Ball toards it..

I hope the control of the marble is greater than Super Monkey Ball Blitz. The control there is very difficult.

Hmm should I use the server form.
01_s.jpg

Seems like it will make my arms/ wrists hurt after a few rounds. lol

Looks like fun to me. Someone said that it looked a lot like Monkeyball. I agree, but don't see that as a bad thing. I will probably buy this game.

Back