New Wii Gear

Yeah for $50 bucks you can tell from the picture the case looks cheap and not well made. It's quite a rip off if you ask me.

welll ofc alot of pplz might disagree but i felt the same about the DS lite, not rly worth spending more money for looks (my brother actually refused my selling of a DS for 50$ because it was too heavy so he'll buy a 130$ one -.-) but (i havent see it) but the clear one i'd imagine would look really cool! worth 20$ imo, but not worth 50$+warranty

No i mean a shell, not a skin.

It would be cool to see the inner workings of the Wiimote as you play. As it turns out, they do have clear cases on the website.

You would just have to be hella-careful opening the old case and putting it in the new one.

FWELR said:
they're skins, and they each cost 14.99. they've got remote/nunchuck sets for 4 dollars. that's 2 dollars each. here's the one i got:
http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,5168.htm

I dont no much about skins so are they like stickers and are they easy to put on Because if there not like stickers I'd get that instead way better price

Sarai_132 said:
I dont no much about skins so are they like stickers and are they easy to put on Because if there not like stickers I'd get that instead way better price

its a sticker, yeah, but it comes off without any smudging or stuff. i don't like cases, personally, because they're too hard to get on/off. this comes off hella easy.

that's a good question, id wait to see if you win the contest, though.

yeah.......pricy and warranty sucks!
ALSO- if you mod your Wii and your Wii breaks-EVEN IF YOU HAVE INSURANCE/warrenty plan-THE STORE YOU BOUGHT IT FROM IS NOT REQUIRED TO REPLACE YOUR SYSTEM! BEWARE!

FWELR said:
that's a good question, id wait to see if you win the contest, though.

Ok if I win do I get to pick which one?

well i got a skin from decal girl and i was wongering if the wii skin i got will match the wii mote skin i want they are both analyse skin but when i ordered the wii it said wiimote skins #'s 1,2,3,4 as in amount so i selected 1 but it didnt ask me what kind the link shows the screen and the wii mote thing is in the bottom right corner........

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,5194.htm

i was just wondering if the wiimote skin will be the same as the wii skin because it didnt ask me what type i wanted..:scared:

Back