NEW Wii Goodies on Nintendo of Europe VIP Stars Catalogue

PlayDevil.com

WiiChat Member
Jan 25, 2007
Belgium
Just checked out the VIP section on the NOE website and they have just added a whole bunch of NEW Wii Goodies that you can buy with those precious STAR POINTS (found in every DS/Wii hard- and software).

Some goodies are :

- Wii polo's (m/f)
- Wii tshirts
- DS pink tshirts (f)
- Wii mouse mat / magnet
- etc etc

So i would say, if you got the points and living in Europe, check it out!

I'm from Belgium (Benelux) and i can confirm that the Benelux version of NOE has the goodies.

STU,

you have to register with the NEO website and look for something called "STARS CATALOGUE".

There you'll find items such as wallpapers, ringtones, games, but also the new Wii goodies.

Aghhhh! Damn college blocking like EVERY web-site to do with gaming, shall have to wait to get home, which will be another like 3 hours, and they would all have probably gone by then! Noooooo!

i am registered lol but when i go to the catalogue when i click on wii it says no results found

hi
i cannot find any of the stuff could you give us a lnk to the pages ect.

PLEASE!

I really want a new mousemat, the 1 i got is well old, Its a manchester united 1 with pictures of Nicky Butt, Roy Keane and Andy Cole... These don't even play for them now.

Ok this is what you have to do

go to :

1) www.nintendo-europe.com
2) select your country
3) register yourself as a nintendo (VIP) Club member
4) you can register all your VIP points once logged in
5) when logged in, there should be a button called "STARS CATALOGUE". Look for it and SELECT "show FULL catalogue".

6) I can only confirm that the Benelux version of the NOE website has those Wii objects.

Good luck!

uk version doesnt. yet. i'd rather be able to buy wii points with the stars anyway... dont see how its a hard thing for nintendo to implement, wish theyd just get their act together and do it instead of saying it'll be available "sometime in the future"

Back