New Wii info to be announced tonight?

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Just came across this very interesting post by Joystiq.com:

Major next-gen console news coming tonight

We just got handed a scoop for some important news with one of the next-generation consoles. We can't talk about any specifics yet, but you have our word that this announcement is something worth waiting for.

Expect all the info tonight here at Joystiq at 12:01 a.m. Eastern.

oooh, the time is 6:00AM GMT.

Many of the comments on the site predict a possible Wii price confirmation, well it is exactly 1 week before the conferences start so it is possible.

Who knows, but im a little excited :lol:

source: http://www.joystiq.com/2006/09/07/major-next-gen-console-news-coming-tonight/

Im thinking Nintendo have plans to release an official press release at 12:00am

:cool:

I don't think it's the price or release date, why save that information so long? Maybe in the mean time someone else will steal their scoop. I think they are just teasing. I just hope it's Wii info :D

So what time will this be GMT?? Midnight??

Sorry, im not to good with the whole time zone thingy-ma-bob.

Recently, there has been a lot of PS3 news, and I dont think there is anything Microsoft has to offer at the moment, so...

It will probably be Wii. If not any of that...then I dont know!

*Chris* said:
So what time will this be GMT?? Midnight??

Sorry, im not to good with the whole time zone thingy-ma-bob.

Recently, there has been a lot of PS3 news, and I dont think there is anything Microsoft has to offer at the moment, so...

It will probably be Wii. If not any of that...then I dont know!

I think its 6:00AM london time

Hey, but... maybe its nintendo, Sony has already said all the info about their PS3, so I don't think it will be PS3, even the Xbox 360, wii is the best option.

yeah, lookin at it a minute ago, does seem to hint at an earlier launch date hopefully

Back