New Wii Mario

It could be so soon if it turns out to be some kind of 2D mario on Wiiware like the DS game.

Or another Mario Party/Sport game. -_-

LOL I have a feeling you guys are right. It might be like a New Super Mario Bros. type of game. Wow..

LOL I have a feeling you guys are right. It might be like a New Super Mario Bros. type of game. Wow..

That would actually be fine with me, and think most people would enjoy that. But I hope its not Mario Party (insert whatever number this goddamn franchise has gotten to here) or worse *gulp* :ee5k:MARIO and Sonic Get Fit!!!!!!:ee5k:

LOL Yeah, I wouldn't be mad with a New Super Mario Bros. 2 but if it's Mario Party 9, it better have online and leaderboards or Nintendo's gonna get a lot of crap from people.

i agree at this point mario party is kind of pointless unless it has online multiplayer. I hope they announce Super Mario Bros WiiWare to help push the Wiiware service ,and announce Kid Icarus as their main "big" game as well as finally release Kirby's Adventure

If this is ever coming out I will buy this as soon as possible. Looks like the best Mario game for the Wii yet. Hopefully, it won't disappoint all of us.

Back