new wii-motes!

keyblader123

Banned
Mar 13, 2007
Desteny Island
Wii Online Code
4666-3087-0564-0001
new wii-motes thats comeing out are the: boomerang( put the wii remote in the middle)(has the same buttuns as the gc),the mouse( helps alot surfing the net on de wii!),wii-glove(like the power glove... but upgraded!) thats all the ones i know! tell me ones you know about!:thumbsup:

I would like to see Nintendo bring out wire-less nunchuks first. Maybe a keyboard and headset.

Now that wireless nunchuk sounds like a plan.......... but i don't think they will create keyboards or headsets because their are keyboards and headsets that can go with the usb port

Yeah exactly what i was thinking. This isn't valid unless u site where u got it from. And it has to be a legit site.

hotpotato78 said:
Now that wireless nunchuk sounds like a plan.......... but i don't think they will create keyboards or headsets because their are keyboards and headsets that can go with the usb port
Headsets have been confirmed to be released bundled with Harry Potter 5. I posted the link 2 weeks ago...

I would love to have a wireless Nunchuck. I hate having the cord there. I always whip myself with it when playing Wii Sports boxing and stuff. That or I get it tangled around my arm or neck and then get the crap beat out of me while I can't punch.

paintba||er said:
I would love to have a wireless Nunchuck. I hate having the cord there. I always whip myself with it when playing Wii Sports boxing and stuff. That or I get it tangled around my arm or neck and then get the crap beat out of me while I can't punch.
Yeah me too......

Major Tom said:
Headsets have been confirmed to be released bundled with Harry Potter 5. I posted the link 2 weeks ago...

okay coolll major tom.:thumbsup:
prstud88 said:
Yeah exactly what i was thinking. This isn't valid unless u site where u got it from. And it has to be a legit site.

but yeah i thought the same thing about it when i first saw it. where did he get this news from. I like to see some kind of picture or something

paintba||er said:
Well your "cuz" is probably a retard. Or he is making stuff up to see if you are dumb enough to believe it.

NO need to be so harsh mannnnnnnnn lmao.

Last edited:
the only hint of official remotes besides what we have now is the gun and maybe the gloves... besides that havent seen or heard anything new sence speculation before the system even came out...

Only thing wrong with having a wireless nunchuk is you would need more batteries. Unless it had a rechargable cell.

Back