New Wii, No Mii

zeldababy

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2007
Hi All,

I have finally found a place where I might get some help. Please! I have two major problems with my new Wii.

When I click on Mii Channel - and click "Start" .. a screen comes up that says, "Welcome to the Mii Channel. Use the Mii Channel create digital version etc...with an OK button on the bottom. The Wii Remote vanishes and I'm stuck until I turn off and on again, and the music plays on. I can't click OK, I can't go back...it just stops and I've never been able to access the Mii editor.

also, I purchased WiiPlay used .. and the buttons will fire and but I can't seem to move around. I returned the disc and got another copy used .. same problem. Everything works great in Wii Sports (except I can only play as a guest), so it doesn't seem to be syncing or sensory bar placement issues.

Help? Did I get a lemon Wii?:scared:

all help is greatly appreciated!

unfortunatly you might have a steaming pile of.....lemon....on you hands. The best thing i can tell you is if it wasn't the game and you software is screwy call Nintendo and explain whats going on.

oh wait! if you just bought it you might still be able to return it the the store you got it from and exchange it but only if you dont have any vc games you care about

Back