New Wii Owner, Looking for Info.

cheapLEY

Caring is Creepy
Dec 24, 2009
Missouri, USA
Wii Online Code
2959-0108-8709-7937
Okay, I've looked through many of the "Looking for Games" threads here, and I hate to start another, but I also have a few other topics to address, so I figured I'd start a new thread instead of hijacking an old one.

First of all, I am looking for games.

I currently just have Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort, as well as Twilight Princess.

My current list of things to purchase is thus:

-Tiger Woods '10
-Smash Bros. Brawl
-Mario Kart
-New Super Mario Bros.
-possibly Mario Galaxy
-Metroid Prime Trilogy

However, I'm still looking for good games. I'm an experienced gamer (I've had a 360 since launch), and am looking for games of all and any genre. What I want, though, are truly good games. I want to avoid any of the kiddy crap that seems to really populate the Wii market.

Are there good RPGs on the Wii (I mean, obviously there's not going to be anything like Oblivion or Mass Effect, but, there's gotta be something)? I also like platformers, etc. I'm really just looking for quality games.

Also, anything worth picking up for online play? MW2 for 360 and Halo sort of rule my online gaming life, but is there anything worth picking up for the Wii?

Im sorry i have a headache so i didnt read one word of your post. So im here to just say MERRY ****ING CHRISTMAS!

those games you list are good enough.

okami is rated highly

for hardcore theres madworld

graphics- maramusa demon blade

bloom blox was made by speilberg.

Are there good RPGs on the Wii (I mean, obviously there's not going to be anything like Oblivion or Mass Effect, but, there's gotta be something)? I also like platformers, etc. I'm really just looking for quality games.

RPGs

- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
- Rune Factory: Frontier
- Little King's Story (not a pure RPG)
- Murasama: The Demon Blade (not a pure RPG)

Platformers

- Wario Land: The Shake Dimension
- De Blob
- A Boy and His Blob
- Klonoa

Thanks for the replies, guys.

I think I've got a decent list built up, now. That's the only good thing about waiting so long to get a Wii: there's a nice backlog of games I've missed out on, so I don't have to wait between good releases.

Last edited:
Back