Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

new Wii owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by domientius, Oct 26, 2007.

1. domientius

domientius WiiChat Member

Saturday 13th: received money order from a relaive who owed me money. Sat on until Mondyay to cash it.

Monday 15th: went to cash money order. Post office I stop at doesn' thave enough money to cover it. Dammit. Fiddle around town, decide to check another, smaller post office an hour and a half later... they do have the cash. Cash that baby, head to the city looking for a Wii.

Toys R Us: Nada, sold out.

Game Crazy: expecting shipment later in the day. Manager offers to call other area stores for me. Funcoland has 2(between the Gamestop and EB Mergers, there are already 3 branded Gamestops in that area... 1 remained a Funcoland as it's literally 1/8th a mile away from a Gamestop, and that Game Crazy). Man I hate that chain, but I'll deal with the devil... 5 minutes later, Wii purchased.

Toys R Us: back over to take advantage of the 3 for 2 deal. Grab both versions of Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3.

Game Crazy: back to buy $20 s-video cable.

11 days later. Fiddled with Wii Sports, like it well enough. Almost through TP. I own the Wi-Fi adaptor but it will not install on my PC. Ah well, my PC is getting old and I have a purchase for another better PC lined up. I'll buy a classic controller when I can access VC.

I intend to buy an Xbox 360 at some point. Alan Wake is coming to it and the MS consoles are "PC lite"... they're a good way to play a lot of high-end PC titles without video card upgrades. And I doubt Nintendo will want Postal 3 on the Wii.

I won't touch a PS3. Overpriced garbage. But I am amused by Sony's inability to market this thing wisely after the PS1 and PS2 did so well.

2. aaaaa

aaaaa Banned

another noob...

3. ray211

ray211 WiiChat Member

ray 211

:cool: welcome wii owner. i have a wii to and love it . have fun here.

4. wario2ooo

wario2ooo vote for me....Wario!

Wii Friend Code: 0162-6929-7214-8876
    0162-6929-7214-8876
    welcome to wiichat.....im wario

5. Byuakuya

Byuakuya Bleach & Heroes fan.

Welcome to WiiChat man. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

6. CantGetAWii

CantGetAWii WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 3099-0319-5478-2979
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Welcome to teh WiiChat.
    Enjoy your stay hurr.