New Wii Pwner, OMG The Wii Rocks!

darren_89

WiiChat Member
Apr 14, 2007
just purchased a wii, and all i can say, they rock! been averaging 4 hours sleep a night since, and my whole body feels like its been hit with baseball bats! (not used to the exercise!) score one for the nintendo team!
have wii sports and wii play, will be buying zelda, red steel and wariothingy shortly!

Its a pleasure to see that nintendo have concentrated, and suceeded, on superior gameplay instead of turning it into a penis comparing competition for best graphics.

yes my characters have no arms or legs in some of the games, but i dont care cause im having such a good time!

Have shown most of my friends the console, and all of them are now going to buy one!

:D :D

Last edited:
Hey man congrats!
I just got mine the other day, and have been playing zelda constantly ever since, except for right now. Zelda is def worth the pickup.
And welcome to Wiichat!

so warioware is no good? im just after some more 'party' style games like wii sports that u can play with a few mates and a few beers.....

thanks for the welcomes guys :)

darren_89 said:
so warioware is no good? im just after some more 'party' style games like wii sports that u can play with a few mates and a few beers.....

thanks for the welcomes guys :)
WarioWare is good for that and only that. The single player sucks ass. The only thing is, you have to finish the single player to unlock the multiplayer.

darren_89 said:
If that's the case, then by all means get warioware.

I have it and it's definitely a great time for parties.

Don't let people tell you Wario Ware sucks because they played it alone.

It's a great fast paced Party game that only requires one controller and plays with up to 12 people, and the remote passing actualy works well.

well i hired zelda from the local video ezy store last night, and it almost made me miss a day from work! after a bit of a slow start with the necessary tutorials, it totally sucked me in, and to be honest i was impressed with the graphics! wow, i will be definitely buying this title asap! its awesome, especially liked how they used the same style of music and sound effects from the super nintendo.

Back