new wii racer nitrobike

[QUOTE
heres the Youtube Addition, And i hope the Gameplay isint another (Wii Excite truck..)[/QUOTE]
thx for posting the youtube video now peps on the wii can check it out:yesnod:

Well, the way it controls looks exactly like Excite Truck. But what else can you expect from a racer? the game looks pretty much the same as ET but with dirtbikes. Wheres the fourwheelers?? :( Atleast it's online.

Thanks for the info man.

sherwood3570 said:
Well, the way it controls looks exactly like Excite Truck. But what else can you expect from a racer? the game looks pretty much the same as ET but with dirtbikes. Wheres the fourwheelers?? :( Atleast it's online.

Thanks for the info man.

It looks better than exite truck. The controls and the turning look plenty more responsive.

Yeh it looks good !! (Graphic wise )

Im not gonna get this. Im gonna get mario kart :aureola: Might get this for 10 bucks second hand or so when its out like 2 years.

cyberzomby said:
Yeh it looks good !! (Graphic wise )

Im not gonna get this. Im gonna get mario kart :aureola: Might get this for 10 bucks second hand or so when its out like 2 years.

Theres four second-hand paper marios and two seond hand RE4s in my game store, you may not have to wait long. :ihih:

Damn I want this game too! Too many good games coming at once! :yikes:

Monsteroids said:
Theres four second-hand paper marios and two seond hand RE4s in my game store, you may not have to wait long. :ihih:

Damn I want this game too! Too many good games coming at once! :yikes:

Get a job making shoes or whatever you do wherever you are.

It does remind me of Excite Truck game-play but this looks more extensive. Different Bikers (not just colors) maybe? And hopefully not recycled tracks.

Good that there's online but I care more about regular multi-player.

Back