New Wii shell cases

DARKFIRE007

WiiChat Member
Apr 25, 2007
birmingham alabama
Wii Online Code
2605-8397-8634-8176
ok my first thread..........be nice lol.

has anyone seen the new replacement wii cases?!?!?! there are only two out right now, jet black and mirror crome. do a search on ebay for 'wii replacement" and you should see them..............when a red one comes out, that thing is MINE.

will run you about $40 U.S.D.........BUT BE CAREFUL. openening your wii to install the case (very simple with included screwdriver) will void your warranty. only do this after november 2007 when it expires, or take the chance.

hope this was useful........

thanks,
chris AKA darkfire007:mad5:

paintba||er said:
Yes I have heard of them but I would rather not void my warranty. All of them that I have seen look like **** anyway.
i dont know.........i like the black one, but the mirror chrome one is killer........looks like it ozzed right out of terminator 2

actually, as i heard, there arn't any stickers (like on computer cases) that proves that a person has not opened their case, meaning even if you open your case there is no why they would know -> does not void warrenty

Welcome to WiiChat.

yeah, the cases are kinda cool, not quite for me though. I think Decalgirl is the better choice if you want to mod your case. No residue on the system, more choices.

Meh, I wont mod any of the newer gen consoles till after any warranty is up. Not really worth it. But I would get a gloss black one not the flat black i have been seeing around.
And boooo skins. =P

One of the IGN weekly things went through installing a new casing. If you're looking to do this I'd highly check it out before you attempt it yourself.

I'd love my Wii to be black (and that case does look sweet), but 40$ (plus shipping)? Yeah, I don't care that much. I wouldn't have payed 300$ for a black one rather than 250$ for a white one.

Welcome to wiichat.

Last edited:
thanks everyone. i never bothered with forums before, but the wii is worth the time.

as for the case mods, i like them cause they are not a sticker, but the real case. and they ARE expensive......but the look on my friends face when he see's im the only one only block with a red/black/chrome wii?? PRICELESS

im not really worried about not being able to do it or screw it up........im one of those guys who rebuilds the n64 joysticks from the gears up lol. goldeneye tends to wear them out, so i tried it..........they work great.

my only advice?? pay attention lol.......i had to make sure where everything went......so yea, ill red cheery or chrome my wii before its over;)

"void warranty blah blah", bullshit I tell you. I broke a wii trying to solder in my wiikey just sent it back, got a brand new one. If they even replace it if they see traces of soldering, then they will surely replace a wii thats only been opened, not moddified ( assuming you keep your old case )

Back