New Wii user

pinkfloyd6

WiiChat Member
Feb 2, 2008
hey guys I just bought a Wii though unfortunately I work abroad so need to wait until the 15th February to go home and enjoy myself...

I have an xbox 360 so dont really know what to expect from the wii...

With the Wii package that included the Sports game I bought as well Super Mario Galaxy and as well pre ordered Medal of Honor Heroes 2 and a Zapper

I am addictive and a big fan of COD 2/3/4 Online multiplayer on my 360 and Xbox Live and it has been the only game I played from the time the 360 was launched...

Is MOHH2 compatible in any way to COD on the 360 ?

Should I be a happy man with the Wii or will I be dissapointed having the 360 as well ?

Thanks

I doubt the wii and 360 versions of a game work together or will ever work together. I know its fairly common to own a wii and a 360 though. Lots of people have both. They're somewhat different experiences and I think you'll enjoy both in different ways.

Wii Sports is good clean fun till you get bored of it. It's always fun to show people when they're new to the wii though.

Super Mario Galaxy is easily the best game on the wii. The farther I play the more I enjoy myself.

Haven't played MOH myself, but people here seem to like it.

pinkfloyd6 said:
hey guys I just bought a Wii though unfortunately I work abroad so need to wait until the 15th February to go home and enjoy myself...

Its worth the wait

I have an xbox 360 so dont really know what to expect from the wii...

Expect alot

With the Wii package that included the Sports game I bought as well Super Mario Galaxy and as well pre ordered Medal of Honor Heroes 2 and a Zapper

Great idea

I am addictive and a big fan of COD 2/3/4 Online multiplayer on my 360 and Xbox Live and it has been the only game I played from the time the 360 was launched...

Cod4 is nasty cool

Is MOHH2 compatible in any way to COD on the 360 ?

I just got it, and I'd think so. Its pretty awesome.

Should I be a happy man with the Wii or will I be dissapointed having the 360 as well ?

You will be overjoyed

Thanks

Youre Welcome

Answers and comments in the quote

Last edited:
thanks guys for the fast response and help. Am eager to return back to my country on the 15th to be part of this great team

Back