New wiimotes colors

Silicon skins are good, but I never use mine now as my charging station only works if the remotes are on them.... there is no wire... :( so I have to keep taking the skins off...

SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE.

Silicon (without the "e") is the stuff computer chips are made of. It's shiny and brittle.

sremick said:
SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE. SILICONE.

Silicon (without the "e") is the stuff computer chips are made of. It's shiny and brittle.

so what you're saying is that it isn't a
fertogo said:
silikon skins

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(i believe that spelling actually is how it is in Germany or something, but i'm not sure, working off of the memories in the automotive performance industry. haha)

Last edited:
smyth said:
(i believe that spelling actually is how it is in Germany or something, but i'm not sure, working off of the memories in the automotive performance industry. haha)

Well i am from Germany!!! :yesnod: :yesnod:

:lol: :lol:

navroze1 said:
Well i am from Germany!!! :yesnod: :yesnod:

:lol: :lol:

is that how you spell it over there? i know i've seen it spelt that way in some european country but i can't remember which i thought it was germany though. you spelt it the same as we do here except without the "e" in your last post though. i may be caring a bit too much at this point haha.

"aluminium" always gives me a chuckle. You Brits are funny. :D

I listen to the BBC World News daily and watch all sorts of geeky TV shows and I swear, people in the UK just make up unusual pronunciations of standards words just to make you go, "wait, wha...?" :D It'd make more sense if they were at least consistent, but no! Listen to 5 different UK reporters and they'll mess with the emphasis/pronunciation in 10 different ways.

sremick said:
"aluminium" always gives me a chuckle. You Brits are funny. :D

i completely agree with that, that's probably my favorite word to hear a brit say.
Watch Top Gear, they say it pretty often:yesnod:

The different colours of the Wiimtoes aren't out yet. There are just pictures so far. Hope they release the different coloured Wiis. But I already have a white one, don't wanna pay another $300 on a new one.

Read my guide "FRuMMaGe's Guide to Wiimote Surgery" and my thread "Sprayed my controller"

Back