new wrist strap/wiimote jacket review

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
hello, I am doing my review for the new wii mote wrist straps and jackets.

first off, lets do the wrist straps
I love these, more comfortable than the other ones, more strylish, and a lot bigger so no more sqeezing your hands through a little area, if anything, order these if you haven't.

next off, the jackets. the jackets aren't that bad but are they worth ordering? no, if you haven't gotten a nyko charge station, then do get some, they are uncomfortable and make the wii mote look like crap, they're not the most comforting thing, if anything, don't order these, just use the nyko grips you get with the charge station or order colored ones that look a lot nicer.

I just got mine the other day, haven't had a chance to use it much, but I think I like them so far. Haven't tried any other jackets though so nothing to compare it to. I like the grip of it though. I'll agree the wiimote doesn't look as good, but its more protected and im a pragmatic kind of guy.

Jackets are alright, they do look bad but yeah, extra grip is never a bad thing.
Straps though, I don't even use mine anymore so I could care less about those really. The only people that use the straps with me are people who have not yet played Wii or I haven't seen how they play.

CantGetAWii said:
Jackets are alright, they do look bad but yeah, extra grip is never a bad thing.
Straps though, I don't even use mine anymore so I could care less about those really. The only people that use the straps with me are people who have not yet played Wii or I haven't seen how they play.

While I've never thrown the controller, I don't want to take the risk of it slipping out of my sweaty hands and slamming straight in to my big-screen LCD tv. ;)

i used the wrist strap and the first day i got my wii, without my wriststrap a tv would be broke so i always make sure to use em.

Back