New WWE video game announcement this Friday

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
THQ is to announce the "next addition to the WWE videogame family" on Friday, March 28. No further details of the announcement have been released, although we're anticipating news of WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009.

The announcement will follow the 6th Annual THQ Superstar Challenge, taking place at the House of Blues in Orlando on March 27. A total of 16 Superstars will compete in a single-elimination tournament to decide the new king or queen of WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008. Reigning Challenge champion Elijah Burke will defend his title against superstars including Randy Orton, Carlito, Rey Mysterio, Matt Hardy and Ashley.

Look out for details on the new WWE video game later this week.

oh boy exciting linkage

Not really exciting news considering there hasn't been a decent wrestler since the Nomercy / wrestlmania days

Anyone know what happened to AKI???

ally_uk said:
Not really exciting news considering there hasn't been a decent wrestler since the Nomercy / wrestlmania days

Anyone know what happened to AKI???

i was being sarcastic when i said oh boy exciting. also we want wwf: no mercy remake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111

They definitely need to work on making the Wii version more of a simulation. The Wii version of SD vs. RAW 08 was the worst wrestling game I've played in the last decade. It had some potential, but the 1 and 2 minute matches got old really quick (literally). The Wii developers have a nice base to go off of, so maybe they will improve it this time around.

Could be decent, if they don't give us the short end of the stick again.

Give us all the match types and good storyline mode. The direction they went it for the Wii version was not a good one, I was very disappointed.

Back