New Zelda Screens and Videos!!!!

Woo!

IGN: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

take a look, at the start of this vid you can tell that they've worked on Links running animation, looks a LOT better now. And it looks even better after the first few seconds when he gets his sword and shield out.

And look at the size of Hyrule field?! We knew it was huge but to see it in moving action is like... Holy crapski.

Unfortunately, it looks like navi is going to get REALLY annoying in this one though. :(

stupid crap-face dial up connection!!!!!! I cannot see them unless I stay on for like 8 years, and then we have no phone!!!! Oh well, I'll pull a late-nighter, and try to get them in! Are the that great? They have new ones...what are they about, in case I cannot get them to work, so I can choose which ones I want to see?

.....The Wii is only two times better when it comes to graphics.....
I think they did improve the graphics in TP for the Wii

BlightedArt said:
Woo!

IGN: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

take a look, at the start of this vid you can tell that they've worked on Links running animation, looks a LOT better now. And it looks even better after the first few seconds when he gets his sword and shield out.

And look at the size of Hyrule field?! We knew it was huge but to see it in moving action is like... Holy crapski.

Unfortunately, it looks like navi is going to get REALLY annoying in this one though. :(

Hey, I noticed his running had improved too! I'm glad its not just me who noticed! Luckily, I'm getting the cube version (not of my own choice) so Navi is out of my grill....hahahahahaa

.......Y U dont like Navi :sad:

Joe said:
.......Y U dont like Navi :sad:

I found her quite useful during the times I asked her about enemies, but after playing it through 15 times, she got annoying when she just spoke, and never let you skip it, like when she explained about diving in the Deku Tree? God, that text was painfully slow...but other than that, she was very helpful....oookay, too helpful.

This is why this game will be a bitt harder...no help for obvious stuff...just pure human intellect, and I can't wait to try my skills...no help from nayone for me!

Joe said:
.....The Wii is only two times better when it comes to graphics.....
I think they did improve the graphics in TP for the Wii
they did not mention that. they said that its been mirrored and it will have wiimote functionality, but it does run in 480p and i don't know if the gamecube version does.

Mrjingles_23 said:
Hey, I noticed his running had improved too! I'm glad its not just me who noticed! Luckily, I'm getting the cube version (not of my own choice) so Navi is out of my grill....hahahahahaa

Someone else mentioned Navi as if to say she will be IN the game :wtf:
that is not the case, the fairy moving on screen is the pointer for the Wii remote. That has been stated and explained on the 1st live vid showing the controls for the Wii version.

We have Midna to contend with this time round, but from what we have to go by so far she isnt annoying... maybe not yet due to the anticipation of the game and people just wanting to actually PLAY it :rolleyes:

Back