New Zelda Screens and Videos!!!!

I LIke That "Howling In SOng" Video!

IS That Other Wolf Like A FOrm Of Zelda Or Something?

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I LIke That "Howling In SOng" Video!

IS That Other Wolf Like A FOrm Of Zelda Or Something?

I just watched that vid myself and I'm glad that they are bringing back old melodies, and because that one in perticular was from MM I reckon there will be other things from MM in TP.
For those that dont know, that song Wolf Link howled was the 'Song of Healing', which you had to play to aquire each transformation mask in MM. Before getting to the end of that vid I knew that wolf would reward you for playing that tune to it (obvious I know but for those who have played MM and know of the songs powers it will be clearer).

** POSSIBLE SPOILERS **

For those not so quick on the uptake, the hint the wolf gave before leaping off, was that return and speak to him once in your human form and he will teach you something. Note he mentions return with 'Sword in hand', a wolf cant do that so he is refering to the fact that he knows Link is not originally a wolf.
The same way the mask salesmen knew Deku Link was actually a human boy in MM, and offered to return him to normal in return for the Majoras Mask.

Last edited:
KaDee:

Yeah, I know Navi won't actually be IN the game, just a pointer, but still... When her advice wasn't helpful it was just annoying. :p

Man I love the trailer for Z:TP, especially when the music morphs into zelda's lullaby, it sounds beautiful. *sobs*

BlightedArt said:
KaDee:

Yeah, I know Navi won't actually be IN the game, just a pointer, but still... When her advice wasn't helpful it was just annoying. :p

Man I love the trailer for Z:TP, especially when the music morphs into zelda's lullaby, it sounds beautiful. *sobs*

Wheres Zelda's lullaby played? I was wondering if that would make a return, however if your refering to the tune that Wolf Link howls then that is the 'Song of Healing' from MM.

Joe said:
.....The Wii is only two times better when it comes to graphics.....
I think they did improve the graphics in TP for the Wii

hmmm NO they are the same they improve both of them, and the only thing is that the resolution and the picture will be better, but graphics are the same.

So what ever happenend to navi anyways.....I remember her going up to that window in OOT in the end....but why dosent she show up in MM???

Joe said:
So what ever happenend to navi anyways.....I remember her going up to that window in OOT in the end....but why dosent she show up in MM???

MM is about Links search for Navi, which I reckon should of been concluded, cus I dont really like endings like that, where its like a loose end and left unresolved.

GUYS GUYS GUYS LISTEN HERE:

Firstly: Yes, as stated by Kadee, That is not Navi in the videos, it is infact justyour pointer

Secondly: That fairy is optional, you can infact choose to have the fairy pointer on or off. It is there so that you can choose what items to assign to the D pad but you can just do it by going into the game menu

Thirdly: I DO NOT really subscribe to this theory but that older wolf in the video... Think about it. It could be the previous Link, after all if the Link you play turns into a wolf in the Twilight Realm surely the old one should. Also He talks about passing old knowledge on.

Or

It could be Zelda, she afterall also also holds a piece of the triforce (I dunno)

Or

(My favourite) It could be Ganon. He is guiding you so that you defeat the Twilight Realm so that he can control Hyrule again which he cannot do in wolf form. He is tricking you. Friends become enemies and what not. After all Nintendo did say that Ganon was in it but what FORM he would take was unknown. Also, recent screens on here show him to be locked up, much like Link is in the game.

maxkhoward said:
Thirdly: I DO NOT really subscribe to this theory but that older wolf in the video... Think about it. It could be the previous Link, after all if the Link you play turns into a wolf in the Twilight Realm surely the old one should. Also He talks about passing old knowledge on.

I like your mode of thinking, because I mentioned a similar kind of idea to do with Link from OoT making a cameo appearance so to speak, and teaching this Link a 3rd upgrade to the spin attack, which upon release, deals out a 3-hit combo.

Out of all your ideas, that one would be most plausible, but I reckon it will simply be a character that helps Link along the way, and there will be many more like that, who you have to play songs to. Kind of like playing Saria's Song to Darunia in OoT, or most of all being as it is the Song of Healing, playing the song to the 3 races in MM to aquire the transformation masks.

Ohhh Guys new spoiler at IGN...its a video.....I think i can resist......
NEW SPOILER!!!!

Joe said:
Ohhh Guys new spoiler at IGN...its a video.....I think i can resist......
NEW SPOILER!!!!
Oh... My... God...
SPOILERS
HE FREAKING USE A ZORA TUNIC OF SOME SORT!
THEY'RE COMPLETE WITH FLIPPERS AND...
*drumroll*
SWIM FREELY!!!!
END SPOILERS

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Oh... My... God...
SPOILERS
HE FREAKING USE A ZORA TUNIC OF SOME SORT!
THEY'RE COMPLETE WITH FLIPPERS AND...
*drumroll*
SWIM FREELY!!!!
END SPOILERS

The flippers make the suit, but they aren't part of it. If you look you will see that they are a new form of boots/footwear for this game, and have to be selected as an item just like the iron boots, which I was hoping for (not exactly flippers but just new boots as opposed to the, Pegasus, Iron and Hover Boots).

Back