New Zelda Title Artwork

TDubs

WiiChat Member
Mar 31, 2007
First off, sorry if this has already been reported somewhere else on this site. If so, please just close/delete this thread. I took the time to go through all of the posts in the Wii forums from today and didn't see anything about it. I may have missed it though.

http://www.wii.tv is reporting that they have been given artwork pertaining to the new Zelda title currently in production (possible 08 release - more than likely 09 if past history has taught us anything). There is a short video featuring a handful of artist's renditions of the new worlds with the emphasis on NEW. It appears that they are going in a whole new direction with the series. The game appears to be set in a futuristic urban area with Link trading in his horse for a futuristic motorcycle.

How knows....Could just be an April Fool's joke designed to get more traffic to their site. Regardless, it is always interesting to speculate about the future.

As I typed the post, I began to figure as much.....oh well

LOL totally not Zelda, totally april fools.

Some of the art that looks good looks nothing Nintendo or Zelda like, the art that looks Zelda like looks like 14 year old ammature art.

OHH man thats SOOO fake!!!
:lol: I swear thats one of the worst ideas in history if Nintendo ever chose to do a futuristic Zelda!
I just stopped watching it because it was so stupid.....they are terrible with April Fools jokes...TERRIBLE!

was a good idea but zelda will never live into the future a sword vs a gun who wins i think a gun but its a good idea but would never work

Back