"NEWBE" The Ultimate Wii Shooting accessory

ZZRBlokey

WiiChat Member
May 7, 2010
Gloucester, UK
" RIGHT LISTEN UP YOU LOT "

"You may have played using with the rest, but now I can play using the best"

I would like to introduce you all to the ultimate user friendly Wii assault rifle Accessory,
I have designed & crafted, this item by my very own hands,
"WHY" because I can, and because there is nothing like it out there like this that can be purchased.

So you lot are going to be my market research, should I get this into production OR not ?

YOU DECIDE !!!!!!!!!!

comments please...............

Attachments

• Copy of SAS WHITE 1.jpg
    Copy of SAS WHITE 1.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
hes got a piont but it looks awsome did u really make tht if u did u should make more styles than the G36c and im sure itll sell if the button scheme is playable at all but im for it!:yesnod:

Hi Guys & Gals,
This system, and design was very carfully thought out from looking at all the other products on the market to obtain the ultimate design, unfortunately im not yet willing to show the other side, showing the control system, lets just say you dont have to remove your hands from the standard firing position, apart from the manual reload just like the real deal.
As for other designs I started off designing this system for an full size M41a pulse rifle, looked so cool but restricted game play because weight and size, and I later discovered the aliens game is not being produced for the Wii, that shape and design is perfect for the, drop in controller of the Wii, Trust me.

Back