NEWBIE! Hehe, jk

striker525

Wii Chat Member
Oct 21, 2007
SOCAL
Wii Online Code
6066-9644-1483-5504
Well, kinda a newbie. Finally got a myself a hold of a brand new Nintendo Wii. Picked it up this morning and can't be any happier with the purchase. :thumbsup:

Also, picked up my first game, Mario Strikers Charged. Been playing with the Wii Play and Wii Sports for a bit. I've experienced the gaming world of the Wii when it first came out, but never had the chance to get myself one. Even till today, the demand for this little system is so high, it's unbelievable.

As for now, I'm waiting for a reward certificate I'll be receiving in the mail to get myself a 2GB SD card and another game.

Question for you guys...

What game should I get next? I can see it now that I'm getting Super Smash Bros. Brawl, that's for sure when it releases.

Anyway, I'll be on this forum quite often so hit me up if you wanna connect.

Friend Code:
6066-9644-1483-5504

Wii Username:
striker525

Catch ya guys later!

Welcome to the place of wiis.

Here's a list of good games:

Zelda: Twilight Princess
Call O' Duty 3
Dragon Ball Z
Red Steel

Hey welcome to the forum Striker. Hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat. If you want to exchange friend codes I suggest on checking out the "Share Friend Codes" thread which can be found by clicking on the Nintendo Wii Online Section. As for Mario Strikers Charged I suggest on checking out the Mario Strikers Charged Sub-Forum.

Suggested Games:

Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Mario Party 8
Super Paper Mario
Elebits (worth a rent)
Resident Evil 4

pick up batallion wars 2 and medal of honor 2, heroes and I'll be seeing you online.

hey welcome enjoy wiichat!

suggested games:
resi 4
table tennis
fifa 08
big brain acdemy

G'day and welcome to the forums striker525. :)

As for suggested games:

Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario (A little short but I still enjoyed it)
Mario Party 8 (If you have a couple of people you can play with)
Super Mario Galaxy (Comes out soon, a must have)

Welcome to WiiChat. Here is a small list of games to start you off:

Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario
Resident Evil 4
Red Steel

Happy gaming.

welcome to wiichat.....im wario

hmmm....

resident evil 4
legend of zelda : Twilight princess
Metroid prime 3 : corruption
Guitar hero 3...... (one more week..yay!)
Super paper mario

thanks for the warm welcome! i've already got myself in the FC thread of Strikers and the "share FC" thread as well.

but from the looks of it, i might be getting Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess or Super Paper Mario. Can't decide on which one first hehe.

I suggest on either renting both games and see which game you prefer or just read some online game reviews for both games.

that's right, renting sounds a much better way on deciding. i completely forgot about renting haha.

Welcome to WiiChat.
Resident Evil 4.
Madden 08.
Twilight Princess.
Metroid Prime 3 are all must haves.

Enjoy!

hmm...a lot of the games i see are great games, i can see, no doubt. but i'm going to have to rent them first to see if i like 'em. too bad nintendo hasn't been coming out with some good releases yet.

Back