Newbie to WiiChat

pink_sun

WiiChat Member
Mar 16, 2008
Hello everyone. New here in the WiiChat. Stumbled across it in google. I bought my Wii for xmas in '07. I just got hooked a couple days ago..lol I am amazing with the capabilities of the Wii. And I dont think I know half of what this machine can do. I just found out that I can put my SD card in it...wowie. I havnt even opened my manual yet for it. Maybe I should eh? LOL

Be posting again soon.

Pink_sun

Hi and welcome to wii chat. Here there is plenty of information about the wii and its capabilities. So remember to use the search bar.

Hope you have fun here.

Hey, welcome to the forum Pink_Sun. Hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat. If you have any questions regarding the site feel free to ask.

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome!. What is the wii online code? Am I able to connect with other players online and play agensts them as well?

_Welcome to Wiichat. Hope you enjoy it here. There will be alot of help just use the search bar, and you'll be worries free. Hey do you own SSBB? If so add me, I'm on must of the time. My info is beneth me.

elloa62ex6.gif

The wiimote can do things I cant post on this site

LOL insert

V (Hmmm... control key not working...)

Welcome to the forum! Yeah the Wii does heaps! You'll learn a lot about what it can do here - I know I did. What games do you have?

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

AndThen? said:
V (Hmmm... control key not working...)

I was referin to placeis people insert it
I hope they cleaned it atherwards

Back