Newbs/Noobs/Noobies

Ronald said:
NO YOU ONLY HAVE 15 POSTS NOOB!!!!
post count doesn't mean ****, a noob to me is someone who does not know anything about what they are doing, or saying. So Reggie Fils-Aime could start an account here and nobody would know and he would only have like 3 post, and Ronald will be like NOOB to him, and then Reggie will uber pwn him.

^Far from reality. If Reggie were to make an account, not a single person on here would believe that it was him. REGGIE would be the one who would be getting pwnd, until of course he showed proof that it was him.

Still no one has answered why this hurts feelings, unless this site is your life, there is no reason for the terms newb/noob to hurt your feelings.

blueovalboy7 said:
Still no one has answered why this hurts feelings, unless this site is your life, there is no reason for the terms newb/noob to hurt your feelings.
rofl phorce n00bs to QQ ftw

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Far from reality. If Reggie were to make an account, not a single person on here would believe that it was him. REGGIE would be the one who would be getting pwnd, until of course he showed proof that it was him.
it's a situation you ignorant dumbass

blueovalboy7 said:

Well i was the one who started the forum so I'll be the one to explain the meaning of it, simple enough. This has nothing to do with hurting anyones feeling but is more directed at my confusion of how someone can call another person a noob for making a post they don't appreciate. Or for making a thread similar to another. I just don't get why people are so angry constantly. It may be a result of a lot of 13 year emo kids that get bored while listening to Hawthorne Heights.

Mingus said:
It's a **** topic so quit posting in it.

Well, this post.... I just found out then that my very good friend just past away...

Mingus said:
Well i was the one who started the forum so I'll be the one to explain the meaning of it, simple enough. This has nothing to do with hurting anyones feeling but is more directed at my confusion of how someone can call another person a noob for making a post they don't appreciate. Or for making a thread similar to another. I just don't get why people are so angry constantly. It may be a result of a lot of 13 year emo kids that get bored while listening to Hawthorne Heights.
Yea there are a lot of youngins who feel "tough" by calling people names online, and misuse the term, but still some people get their feelings hurt via it which makes no sense to me. (Probably never will)

Well, this post.... I just found out then that my very good friend just past away...
I'm sorry to hear about that, you doing alright?

blueovalboy7 said:
Yea there are a lot of youngins who feel "tough" by calling people names online, and misuse the term, but still some people get their feelings hurt via it which makes no sense to me. (Probably never will)
People that sit and and honestly think to themselves...."I AM NOT A NOOB!" Well I'd just f*cking laugh because that's retarted.

I'm sorry to hear about that, you doing alright?

Yeah, I'm just dissapointed because he was only 21, and somehow he died in his sleep. Doesn't make to much sense to me.

Mingus said:
People that sit and and honestly think to themselves...."I AM NOT A NOOB!" Well I'd just f*cking laugh because that's retarted.
It is very dumb, but that would be youngins who don't have much else to do.

Yeah, I'm just dissapointed because he was only 21, and somehow he died in his sleep. Doesn't make to much sense to me.
Did he have any history of health problems or do you know much about the details? I ask because 21 is way too young to be dying in your sleep.

Well, he was very intoxicated right before he went to sleep. He ate extremely unhealthy most of the time but other than that his brother said it took everyone by surprise.

The very intoxicated was an angle I was thinking, unfortunately drinking heavily and terrible diet will lead to premature death, not usually this premature, but still I'm sorry you lost your friend, just learn from it.

Well I don't drink. But people gotta move on, can't dread on the past. Poor guy was funny as hell.

^I'm sorry to hear that, Mingus. Alcohol takes yet another life...

*Teatotaller for life*
blankconnection said:
it's a situation you ignorant dumbass
And to think I once had respect for you.

WTF is your problem. Do you not like to think realisticly? You just like to pretend that whatever you think comes true? Do you honestly think anyone would believe me if I said I was Reggie? Of course not. Grow up.

Back