newcomer from playstation on ssbb

Lets make this very simple people, smashbros.com <----if it's not there then anything else that other people say that isn't part of that website is a Rumor, Pictures, can be Photoshoped, Secret site or not, as long as it does not come from Miyamoto, or Sakurai, IT IS NOT EVEN A RUMOR, but a guess made my some fanboy that wants Crash. Same with my friend that said Sephy was going to be in it, he only said that because he's obsessed...So yeah, i think i made my point

LOOK THE wii IS BIG AND EVERYONE WANTS IN,CRASH IS JUST THE LATEST.THE MORE THE BETTER IF YOU ASK ME.

CyanRussel said:
But you just said:
As long as you put this in your quote...then its just a rumor....i hate rumors....they never really are true...33% of the rumors are right....77% of them are wrong!!:yikes:

= 110%?

That would be awesome if he was in the game :D

mouiepower said:
LOOK THE wii IS BIG AND EVERYONE WANTS IN,CRASH IS JUST THE LATEST.THE MORE THE BETTER IF YOU ASK ME.
yeah....but too much characters could cause problems too.....:lol:

Crash rocks he is loved all over his moveset would be good, i would play him all the time, and if spyro was in yee-haaaaaaaaaawwwwww

Fastshadow said:
i know but they show a pic and everything

Wholey crap! Are you serious? That'd be a dream come true! (Please, noone flame me about this unless you have something actually nice to say, thank you!)

Can I have the link to the site where you found it? Is it the COTT Crash Bandicoot model?

remember, ninty wont revel all chracters, most of you already forgot a staple of the series : UNLOCKABLE CHRACTERS

*sigh* i remember when the crash games were awesome on the original playstation (i hated that thing).....they were good right?....i dont even remember anymore

I think they were a classic, yeah. But I like the games alot more. Especially Titans. Anyway, if someone knows where whatshisname got the Crash Bandicoot in ssbb from and what the picture looks like, can you post here, on this thread so I can see?

balrogs.pa said:
why do people say they want midna to be a character? what moves would she have. warning you when someones going to attack you??
have u even seen midna's true form, and her FSA would be like the fused shadows, and she could warp, and it case u didn't know some of the attacks of past smash games were made up for the game........

Back