Newcomer to the Forums

RidingPhat

WiiChat Member
Feb 1, 2010
Hey all, just signed up after stumbling across this forum. Picked up a Wii about a month ago and am still figuring out which games I like/dislike and such. Hope to lend some knowledge to the forums and learn about Wii games from you guys.

Because new members are usually the ones who say really dumb stuff. They're usually the ones hating on mainstream games like COD and Halo, bashing anyone who likes games they don't like. The users with high post counts are usually the ones who can enjoy all well-designed games regardless of platform, popularity, or design philosophy.

That's not to say there aren't any respectable newbies, of course. It's just hard for them to stand out.

If you want people on gaming forums to take you seriously, the only advice I can give you is to not complain about games you don't like. Everyone has different tastes.

Agree King Aaron....I have no real complaints about games yet, and I agree that everyone has different styles, tastes; especially when it comes to games......thanks all for the nice welcoming greetings :)

Because new members are usually the ones who say really dumb stuff. They're usually the ones hating on mainstream games like COD and Halo, bashing anyone who likes games they don't like. The users with high post counts are usually the ones who can enjoy all well-designed games regardless of platform, popularity, or design philosophy.

That's not to say there aren't any respectable newbies, of course. It's just hard for them to stand out.

If you want people on gaming forums to take you seriously, the only advice I can give you is to not complain about games you don't like. Everyone has different tastes.

Back